CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm just saying it

GUESS WE ARE : GETTING PREPARED

We're getting prepared for our next competition which is next month, everyone was up for it except for Biah. She wasn't really prepared for any comps yet but after so much talk and consideration, she's getting prepared now as she promise us to put in her very best! Now, referring about the crew, we've some certain issues that still need to be improvise, by sharing it out to your close friends and it will take some times for that hurts to be told. Last saturday, everyone was going fanatic about some points which is really dumb, and seriously I find it very naive. But, case close for now, everything is under control and we have taken out the "M" out of this issue and our crew for the moment, as i believe that some way or the other the "M" will coming back again.

SO GONE : BE TO BE WAITING

My dear fluffy, I know its gonna be hard for you once after you'll be release from DB, I'm trying my very best to find away to loose a bit of your burden, and I bet life won't be so hard after you're out. We're going to make our plan a successful one remember. We will always be there for you, you're the guy who makes understand and knows how to read my feelings. Gosh! sounds so gay. SORRY BIAH IF IM TALKING BOUT YOUR BF!

WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE : BUT I'M NOT!

OK! This may sound random, but appreciate that you want to help me, but HEY! I got my own rules and I can create it to mine, YES! I know I maybe dumb to you but just open up your eyes and see or even listen to what I have to say, I maybe different from you or even they are, but I guess it takes me time to adapt the life of being to be in the right way. NO! I don't need you and your stupid life reminds me of the past. I'm proud of who I am now! NO ONE CAN CHANGE ME TILL I WANT IT SO! Let karma bypass me I don't give a damn now, all I know whatever may comes we need to bare with the consequences and other obstacle for us to move with our individual lives.

0 comments: