CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm using the advantage still, of using some stranger computer while it lasted. Here I am, moving on still, but with a weak heart to start, after all has ended I have to face alot challenges and to overcome all those obstacles.

Maybe I should just be straight to the point of the purpose of me blogging this time round.

To my alter ego,
DUDE GET GOING WITH YOUR LIFE, that girl you know, it will take you a long time. She's just too much to handle, this is what you get when you have a pretty looking girl in your life. For me, I don't think she's ready and by looking and reading she just wants to be friend with you or maybe you have to be patience and see where all this might go. Everything comes in handy once in awhile, I may just grab the chance or just let it go

To my girlfriend, seriously GROW UP! I thought you were my best bud but now you do have the same attitude like some one I use to know. Remember about Rihanna and Chris Brown? Yes, you are just like Rihanna now. I don't see the old you now, YOU KEEP SAYING EVERYONE IS CHANGING. NOW LET ME SAY, YES EVERYONE IS CHANGING DUE TO THEIR DAILY LIFE CHANGE TO, YOU CAN'T BE THE OLD SAME PERSON EVERYDAY. Now, look who's talking, babe you change too, exactly like some one whom I know and I hope you won't turn out to be the same.

I just realize that after all this while, I was having and also part of someone's rebound. Sorry but I'm just pouring out my feelings, I think now is the time you guys should know, that I bought you guys to my life, not that I bring myself in nicely, NO! The meaning bought to me is, I buy love not getting love. YES! All the things I've done, share, show, and sacrifices I've made, you just don't seem to know that I was there to help you in everything that you need. But, all you know is to know other people problems just to act as if you care, and what was your next reaction, NOTHING! I'm running out of patience and friendliness, Some how if you're just bypassing read this particular paragraph slowly with full understanding. I know I'm changing but please do understand of what I've just gone through, at first everything went nice and after a few moments after you get what you need, DUDE YOU JUST THROW ME ASIDE LIKE SHIT! I've done so much till now I turn myself stupid and dumb. To the other some one out there I'm accepting the fact that I don't have a better life but I am getting use to it now.

This is just another part of my new beginning.

Oh yes to all my blogger out there, I forgot to mention, I've been seeing the doctor and specialist, they found out that I have an irregular heartbeat which means anytime can be my time to go.

Easier said I'm dying people.

0 comments: