CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things might come in handy somehow

 

Somehow we're getting along just like the old days, and its getting back to where we first start, only that we've become much more closer that we've started sharing personal problems and other stuffs. I wish this would carry on through out whatever relationship that we have now. I hope we'll got much further in whatever we're doing, I think I wanna confess something here, THAT I TRULLY ADORE YOU. I'm sorry for giving you so much trouble this few days, as I once said to you, I don't see myself going nowhere. Thank god I met you, you're one of my greatest pal ever!


Now, I'm preparing myself for UPCOMING DANCE COMPETITION which is URBAN DANCE COMPETITION @ YUHUA CC this coming 28th March 2009 (sat) We'll be representing IN:BYTES, it will start at 8 p.m till late I guess.The dancers that is gonna representing IN:BYTES will be ELF, BOB, ALFIE, BIAH, and KUCENG. The UP-to-date, dance crew that is Competing will be TMC, Dylimarcell, Emerged, Rhyfresh, Just your Luck, Sapphire, and lots more. So do come and support, You can get the tickets from me, selling at a cheap price, 3 bux. SO HURRY!

 
 

0 comments: