Time have past, memories still lingers.
Things change and happen for a reason.
I've been thru thick and thin of friendship but not in relationship.
They make me strong, this is where I'm standing proud of who I am
But do happy ending comes in better life in the end?
No! Everything is just a begining, I'm living of what is tommorow may comes.
Life for me is hay-wire, overcome what's today and let go, preparing for tommorow.
You come and go, I keep being in HALO.
What's the purpose of bestfriend, even if I don't mean it,
What's the meaning of bestfriends, when we kept backstabbing,
What's the meaning of live, when you dont even know where its gonna bring you to,
What's the meaning of love, where sacrifice is a big thing in love,
What's the meaning of sacrifice, when you don't reliase its just there,
What's the meaning of family, when it falls apart,
What's the purpose of money, where its just a piece of paper for an exchange and power!
Live just by pass, karma is there all rounders even though you do or didn't do any bad stuffs, its all about those small mistakes that you've done. I shouldn't say much more where it hurts me deeper
Its been long since I've blogged and you damn bitches kept pestering me to update, well here I am, live been good so far but for some, you know how I've gone thru so far. I've been thru worst in between 'A' and 'B' but yet C has yet to come in the picture. Now, a friend of mine has been staying with me for quite sometimes, and he's good in all this tarot readings. So somehow in everything that I do in live or say it turns out to be true. And for some reason I want to change the fate of that tarot cards before it really happen, lotsa it are bad stuffs where its a must be change before ME & YOU become nemesis. Well, no point I keep going this exciting story where you guys don't even know how fuck my story live goes! Oh well, HALO is all I depend on!
Full details of how I've gone thru in life is all written there. I called it "SONG OF MYSELF" written by orginally me, even though there's a book have same title. Trust me thats what I've gone thru.
SO LONG AND GOOD BYE!


1 comments:
This is very bold and honest. Life's brutal reality. Be strong, dood. Everything's gonna be alright. :)
Post a Comment