CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it wasnt that easy

Hey shall I say welcome back to me! haha! I so miss blogging now that I'm using my frend's laptop, so this is my oppurtunity to blog. There's just alot to blog but I don't know where to started. Maybe I should start with my dance,

DANCE, was freaking great, we're now part of a all girls crew which they call themselves Deja La Fame, which now part of us that we called ourselves as Fatal La Fame. I have been busy with dance and at the same time taking care of my health so I won't die so young like what late Michael Jackson said so. Having alot of up coming shows, which is our first show collaborating with FNC, FGI and DJLF together at once. Here are the schedule for this month:

10th July 09 - YouthGig, A showcase of youth. Taman Jurong CC, 7pm to 10pm. (Featuring CREW : THE ROSES, FANTASTIC KIDS, RAPPERS FROM FANTASTIC KIDS, FNC, De BLAZE and a few others more)

12th July 09 - Racial harmony day, Brings culture togethers. Chua Chu Kang CC (Time not comfirm)

25th July 09 - Racial harmony day, outshine together. Jurong Pioneer RC near Jurong point, 8pm. (Featuring : Deja La Fame and Fatal Groove Insanity)

And alot more to come in AUGUST 09.....

LIFE, its going great for me I guess as I'm dating someone which I cant reveil just yet. But just so you know this person is very sweet and just so cute to me, by the way dear I just like the wasy you are just becuz you got curly hair. hehe kidding. Whats in for me all this while im gone, Firz was dance followed by in and out of hospital, due to I have a difficulty with my heart problem. So far so good as what the doctor mention that, I don't have to do much physical training and sorts. While in camp I got excuse of guard duty and IPPT for 3mths, how cool is that. There's just alot of stuff goin on in my life but some stuffs that are very particular, I shall not mention it here. Well maybe its just meant to be spilled out over this world wide web. Just wanna say I missed you and if we're together now tmrw would be our years together! Life going on now.. well thats all for me now.

SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU!

0 comments: