CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life wasn't really going as plan for me, but instead I'm runinng away from it. Ever wonder how's possible, like come on, ELF's running away from problem? Since when he's a quitter? Well now he is! Basically he got nothing to hide but alot to say for himself, he's just being whoever he trying to be, which mean whatever he wants. Now he is multitasking himself to be a fashion designer, a dancer and also a runner, well a runner which mean in some other kind of runner. I now got nuting much to say about myself, people do say action speaks louder then words. Friends declare themselves as foes, even foes treat themselves far worst then enemies. Whats the world becoming this days. Yes, they declare me a man with so many words to say, wait should I question to myself do I myself declare a man who knows to speak for himself? NAH! I'm not ready to face the facts. The dictation of it explain who I once tried to be but not yet to be explain. You may find this complicated to read or what is the objectives or worse whats my motive of blogging? The truth is the, this is my daily life of what im going thru, complications. So far I know the reason of this leakage to all the ransom needed to get back my life. He misses his old times of being there whenever he needs someone or talk to or even a shoulder to lean on! But things always happen for a reason, this all parts and parcel of life. I did pay a high expensive price for that life which I fully regreted. No what do I got by myside? NO ONE! Randomness as always been there for me. He knows I need him so much. THANK YOU RANDOM for bring soul to my RANDOM life. I just have to be grateful of what I need to have in the future and yet to become now I suppose. This will bring you to all the wonders of my life.

0 comments: