SIMPLE LIFE : NEWLY FOUNDED GREATEST FRIEND
I just told someone the most but yet worst thing that ever happen to me. I explain to that person of what I use to be and how I was meant to be, its because this person seems to be the great person that I could talk to and share experience of what we use to had and we learn from each other. Well I hope if I do have some secrets that person can keep it safe.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 : ITS A BLASTZ
Anyways a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, a new year with a new work, uh must be joking new job, new job as a storeman it is. I wasn't really looking forward to this year New Year celebration as, FIRSTLY : I didn't feel like the new year is coming, SECONDLY : Nowhere of a place for a celebration, THIRD : Its the same old fireworks you get to see every single few months of every year. So, we (my siblings excluding my underage siblings) went to celebrate at a club, most to most we got into the club like 5 minute before the clock strikes midnight, we got some drinks and even before I got my drink its already "HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU CLUB FREAKS!", I was like what the hell, New year without some booze to go along?! DAMN IT! But still, we did enjoy ourselves, and I, elf a.k.a DADDY ELF, Greatly and Sadly to apologise to my lovely FGI CREW for not being with you guys on the new year eve,and also on behalf of ash, I would like to say a million of forgiveness to you people, and you know, I'll always make it up to guys in some other ways.
ANNOUNCEMENT : SCHOOL SUCKERS
NOW the exciting part, I, on behalf of the government and also Ministry of Education, proudly to announce to all school learners, a "HAPPY SCHOOL RE-OPEN DAY" which is today, on 2 January 2009! Happy studying suckers! Anyways, I wanna congrats to my first sister for safely getting married on the 27th of December 2008. Here are some pictures that was beautifully taken by yours trully, ELF inc.
ayuni & sister
A candid shot
A downside view
Photograph after a photographer
A romantic scene
HAPPY WEDDING SISTER! (Just married)
RANDOM THOUGHTS : ON THE SPOT!
There's a lot more where it came from, but guess I'm too tired. Lastly, now for what I'm going to say must be totally random, I don't know why but please do not be a pussy when you're one yourself, as this goes to anyone out there who feel that you guys are that someone and read this clearly : YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING TO ME, LEARN OF HOW TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES! The past is still the past, a brand new year doesn't mean start a fresh, but still the brand new past of attitude still as it in you and stop bullshitting bout saying " A brand new year, a brand new me" Fucking stop it! I've seen that same fucking pathetic lame old shit nick for the whole of every new year comes around you! Well Hari Raya is a brand new year for those who is ISLAM, and why don't I see you typing that, oh,oh, how about Chinese New Year, its coming soon, please please, I'm begging you to say A brand new chinese new year, a Brand new me. Please, I'd like to see that okay. Oh yeah, To those pussies thinks that I might a one whole of a big fuck and thinks that I am that some one, well think again, I'm one of the pussies myself, and yet I've learn to take shits that was give and the criticism I get and gone through. Be grateful because that day God has given you the Limelight and straight to the point, YOU CUT AWAY SOMEONE ELSES LIMELIGHT BY YOUR ARROGANCE. Till now, I just don't fancy you and your crew members, YES DANCERS I'm referring to a dancer whom I hate most, and somehow you think is you, I'm proudly to give a round of applause for getting it right and for those who think its you but its not, still I'm giving you guys a round of applause for trying. You wanna know why I'm saying this?
COME AND GET ME : I'M ALL PREPARED
BECAUSE I'M PREPARED TO BE CRITICIZES AND I HAD ENOUGH OF HIDING UNDER THE DIM LIGHTS BEHIND THE STAGE, I'M NOT SAYING I'M GOOD, BUT I'M POURING OUT MY FEELINGS OF WHAT I'VE GONE THRU ALL THIS WHILE. I WAS TREATED LIKE SHIT AND WITH NO RESPECT. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WADE ROBSON? IDTS! I WON'T BE SHOCK READING MY TAGBOARD FULL WITH CRITICS, WELL AFTER READING THIS, I'M SURE ITS GONNA BE FULL WITH CRITICS, AND I'M PREPARED. TO THOSE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY LIKE I DO AND THINKS THAT SOMEONE IS CUTTING THE Q OF OF YOU, I RESPECT OF WHO YOU WHEN PEOPLE DON'T GAVE YOU ONE!
GO ON SUCKERS : DIE BITCH!


0 comments:
Post a Comment