CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Proudly present you ELF inc

Hey guess what, I've done my Passing Out Parade bout few weeks back and now the new of my new vocation even thou I wasn't selected to be in Music Drama Company (MDC) but still the vocation I got wasn't really that bad, its Supervisor Assistant (COMMS). Now tell me how bad can it be? Haha, life feel so free now, but somehow its awkward for to be waking up the same timing as in BMT, gosh can you just imagine that from Monday to Friday with saturday and sunday off day from camp and if there's nothing much to do we are allowed to pack and go! 


This month, it would be a nice temptation for me, now I found myself a nice crew thats called F.G.I, its a great crew to be with since they got new dancers to begin with and experience dancers to work out with. They are the coolest peeps I ever found yet, better still our usual practice is in Jurong area so what's the big deal. Anyways, their leader is coming back soon, I mean our leader yet I've yet to know the person and what kind, so yeah I guess they would be happy to have him around. 

DANCE : I've never been a great dancer honestly as not to bring myself down, I've a lot to learn and yet to master the art of dance, the reason being is that I've yet to find the genre that I'm really good at, take it like dancehall (raggae), I can have the smooth body but all those tic toc and dutty wine, gosh its so damn black style. Hip hop, I ain't those street style nor ghetto side, honestly, for me I need to learn and yes, I want to have is inspiration. 
INSPIRATION : LUAMKY (The Best Choreographer & Line Clothing)



Now can you tell me about that. How dope can that be!

okie too sleepy now. continue some other day!

0 comments: