It might be too soon before you know it already ended.
This time round I shan't talk about how tough life is as we, human, do know that how ever tough our life is, its just a everyday challenges that we have go thru.
I'm going crazy over myself due to I'm use to spending time with myself and others like forever have my siblings. To know that going crazy over yourself is a one crazy thing to do, haha, I bet I do have other better things to do other then going crazy. Life now is going abit on ease as the burden for is getting better, as to mention not a recruit no more even though the mission was to Serve And Fuck off, but better still to countdown the days to my Passing Out Parade on 9 December 2008. Before you put a celebration to it, we have to go thru deep shit as 24km route march around the island, before you can called youself a one true soilder. Haha you damn right true soilder, tell me about it, a true soilder?
Well its coming to an end for me to put a stop for my Basic Military Training, even thoug life is tough and many things u have to face every single day as you'll have the mindset to just bare with it as it won't be too soon before its already going to end. For the 3mths of my life there, I can see that people are changing and evern by seeing their true colours of their attitude and behaviour. Let me tell you, life wasn't so hard there when you don't think about it, well what I meant was whatever happen we'll just as to accept it with an open heart!
Don't be too harsh or too rowdy, cause you might find yourself being push one side.
I'm glad to know that both of my sisters are getting married on the same day this december and I'm so happy that things are just getting better and better for us. Thank you, God, for making us a patience one, we've been thru all sorts of challenges.
Now life isn't so hard afterall, calm yourself down, have an open mindset, and trust me you'll get along in whatever problems you're facing.
Don't to easy on people, don't be too open, just got with the flow!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
It would be to soon before you know it. . .
always, Define Green at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment