CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Life isn't so tough after all if you don't reallt think about it.

Just take that every part of your life in every single day you're in, is just a challange.

For me, every single day is challenge, to make my spirit stronger and better and do not ever say quit as you'll become a sore loser at the end of the day. The devil may speak, but the angel guides the way of sound and answer to your desire.

The purpose of all this is that I use to be that sore loser, that I was once, but now, every day we need to change ourselves, for a better reason I guess, or even maybe you can just follow the devil pathway where it leads you to be one of them and never coming back!

I maybe a clumsy and the stupid laggy kind of person guy, but by writing all this makes me feel relieve all my tentions that I've gone through all this while, like my part of being a Singapore child, where you got no where to run and hide but serve the military here.

Family, I use to hate my mum the most of all reason, she just wont give up, but when you face all that challenges every single day seeing her, you'll actully calm yourself down and open up your heart and just hear her part of story.
Now, I love my family, they've been with my my whole life since the I step in-to this world, we've been through all the ups and down, but we still standing strong!

It's hard when you're in a relationship, I'm not saying you shouldn't be in a relationship but, caring, long-term commitment and patience is all you need. Trust me, its isn't all about the lifestyle, filthy-rich, good-looking, or the way they are but, its all in the heart, trust your heart, let it open, do not ever follow of what you're thinking in the mere future. The stronger your heart is, the stronger person you'll become, and as for me I do follow my heart but sometimes the may devil came to fill my hearts with those filthy bad stuffs.

My life as a stranger to those whom yet to know me, there, thats my part of story of how I am and who I am and yet to become the perfect person, thou no one is perfect. All I just I want to potray is, we should never ever easily give up on things, or the things we have yet to encounter, be prepared to overcome all those stuffs you're afraid off, do not let that fear overcome, you as it will always bring you down and take advantage of you!

0 comments: