HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I'm 19 now, going to celebrate with my clangs and yes I so-so miss them very like hell! Gosh!! Time pass very fast nowadays, this is only the 2nd week of Hari Raya and also I'm 1 month old of being a soldier!WTH! haha. Army life is great but its all about the strength, endurance, and also brotherhood! TO ALL MY FNBC BABIES! I SO MISS YOU SO MUCH AND REALLY AM MISS DANCE WITH YOU GUYS! Just waiting for the perfect timing to be with you guys! I have so much to update but my brain are just not working. To my real baby, I appriciate whatever things you've done for me all this years we've been together and now our relationship is still running and still counting. I love you baby, I promise you that I won't ever let you down! TO all my camp buddies, YOU GUYS are the craziest people I ever met and may we live as one and may we be the best company and also famous in BMT! haha! Thats for now!


0 comments:
Post a Comment