CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008


The 2 weeks of endurance was hard and at the same time the bonding of us to be united as one! Well I just booked - out from camp yesterday afternoon. Hell yeah! I did mention that I just BOOK OUT! For those who don't know, now I'm serving the nation and will be booking in on the first day of Hari Raya Night at 2115hours! Damn right its too early to book in but you got to deal with it afterall. Life was hard at first and gets even tougher day after day, it really wasn't that easy to manage your life there with all those shit you need to handle. Seriously and do trust me you may get excited like me but it doesn't look as great afterall. Anyways I made a hell lotsa friends there, I mean like alot! Gosh! I don't even know where to start but I have to live with it for another 11 weeks to go! I miss my FNBCrew, where are you people! Haha, we should meet up soon, as Hari Raya is drawing near. Phew~ I got my clothes for Hari Raya, and up next I'm in need of looking for a cap to cover up my bold face! Seriously, I look darker than tanner and uglier then I thought I'd be! Alot of things I've missed, alot of things to share but I just can't really find a place to start typing! Anyways take a look at this few photos! Take thats as a recovery of what I am now!

http://s531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/delfian/?action=view¤t=433148af.pbw

May that cure the pain for those who miss me!

End it here now!

0 comments: