Basically, its the fasting month and it falls exactly on the first month of September, which is going be a hell of a month as because I going to the Army next week I mean hell yeah next week! Oh yeah, speaking of which, this one week is the only week im going to treasure my moments with my family and also most of all my beautifully crazy peeps! I'M SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS! Flesh N Blood CREW baby! Anyways, previous dance practice was kind of a emotional one as cha-cha let out her feelings between her and erwan. Its not that crush emotional moment but its about her attitudes that pissed erwan off. We as a crew play our part to help each of our crew members if any of us got problems, there were tears and laugh at the same time and so the day was save, thanks to the FnBCrew. So yeah, everythings is settle no grudges towards each other now. As for FnBCrew, We're having a Photoshoot tomorrow and also dance practice at the same time follow up by Cha-cha's school show case at Yuying Secondary School which is on 10th September. Yeah I know, isn't I'm going to the Army the following day? Haha its gonna be my last show with them for this whole month of Ramadhan, but I do believe that training do apply as usual without me attend to you guys! Hope you guys won't let me down ok! Remeber what I said, "I know you guys have you limits, but the limits need to be push further so that you can persue what you want to achieve". OK maybe not the exact words what I've said, but that is somehow I want to say. Hope you guys really take it seriously, and Arab I know you're the playful type but I just hope to really see you in you best energy! I SO LOVE YOU GUYS! DID I MENTION THAT PREVIOUS PRACTICE WAS ALSO A FUNNY ONE! But I dont wanna mention names, but just try to imagine that particular guy of all his emotional feelings,facial expression and the speech of "DANCE"! ERIN! I KNOW YOU WOULD BE LAUGHING BY NOW! haha! That was so random! honestly, I'm not that random after all. People who turn up on that day would have fun laughing and for those who really promise that they would come but didn;t turn up at all really bothers me. All you can do is just give us a text or even call us saying you cant attend the training. I'm nt trying to be bossy to asked you to come every single training and speaking of which I'M NOT BOSSY! So yeah, I'm going to end my say here!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment