CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Boredom strikes me now! Am bored at home with nothing to do and yes basically with nothing to do other then now blogging and listening to Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you.

Do you know that TV makes you stupid? Thats what I was told and sometimes I do find it watching TV is stupid, yes I said it, only sometimes, not like its going to make you totally stupid!

Ooh yeah I'm listening to Dj Sammy - Heaven (Slow version). Darn bored, I mean like seriously, anyways did I mention that my sister got into a bike accident yesterday. I didn't know she was at home breaking fast with us because I was so busy in my room playing PSP and ending up sleeping before break-fast. So, the moment I woke up its already time to break my fast, seeing both of my sister at home was quite happy, one big family. To the subject, as I was about to take my seat, I saw her she had casting on her left hand, and I go on asking whats with the cast, she went silent but her reporter was there to tell me everything, not everything in detail that is. You want to know who's the reporter? Its Sidek my brother! Haha.

Anyways, I bet today dance practice going to be a bored one I guess as I wont be there to lead them, hope they're wont play a fool of themselves cause I'll be watching you guys!!


I'M SO RANDOMLY BORED!

You may have seen this some where but I kinda find it cool;

Alter: Since you're freaking bored go and find something useful to do!

Me: I did tried many things but it doesn't fit to entertain my boredom now

Alter: Can I know whats you're reason of not turning up dance practice today?

Me: (thinking)hmm....Personal issues? Is it acceptable?

Alter: I'll take it, but do make sure you'll make it up for them!

ISN'T IT FAKE and COOL! I mean randomly I'm watching this video, "Will It Blend?" and recently this Tom Dickson guy, happily blend his 3G iphone the lates iphone! But I just wonder what is he trying to say? "Will it blend" like can all those stuff can be blend or is he just trying to say that he got himself a powerful blender that can basically blend anything in the world?

Believe it or not, you got to watch it youself!

"Will it blend? That is the question"


0 comments: