MAKE A GUESS : WHO'S LYING?
Damn fools! why do I keep hearing and better still seeing you around! How could you ever do a stupid thing. Guess I'm to blame ey? But come to think about it, you're too good to be with the rest, and yes I did mention that. OK, I had enough of this, why don't drop it.
HOW'S LIFE : KEEPS GETTING BETTER
We're preparing our own workshop which is like 3 months from now, so all I could hardly say is that fluffy atleast came up with the design, Bob and me trying to coordinate the plan so has not to make the workshop fuck up. The web design will be done by ALF girlfriend and hopefully it turns out well and the rest will be in-charge of catering service, treasurer and stuffs. We had a some sort of good practice as I learn and teach new steps, learn steps by bob, and teach skyle some steps. Anyways, national service as a store man, armskote, wasn't that bad afterall, its my 14th day as a storeman armskote.
PLEASE BE HAPPY : ITS PAYDAY!
Its my payday todays as the clock strikes 11 p.m. I'm not too sure how how much I'm going to get this month, but still I have to keep 50 bucks for some reason and the rest is my own limits of spending. Anyways I'd like to welcome BOB back to the crew the leader of F.G.I, don't worry while you were gone predix, fluffy and me took really good care of them, even though they are naughty
Welcome Home!
TIME AS COME : ODD ONE OUT
Soon, F.G.I going to lose another member in the crew, as fluffy as got to go due to some certain reasons. He's the closest, nicest,funniest and the best speech brother I ever had, he's the man of many words. Only God knows how much we're going to miss you while you're gone, please enjoy the days of every single minute and hours and time that you're spending with us!
We're gonna miss you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment