LET'S PREDICT : WE JUST WON'T STOP!
Today, was a fun, craziest with the dope s**t ever! Predix! and me we tried re-calling the steps for striptease by Danity Kane and also I got a bottle by Trina from luam choreography. We really had fun and the most funniest thing ever happen and also the first time ever happen was, Predix! was doing a sexy vogue-ing. Hah! Can you just imagine that, everyone saw that was like OUCH! We really had fun all this while. Gosh, if I were to record some vidoes, I'd definitely post here in on my blog without him knowing! HAHAHA SORRY PREDIX!
DUMB ARSE : WE GOT KNOWLEDGE BITCH!
I've decided that tomorrow we call it an off day for us from having dance practice, so that we can manage our time in studies. Ha-bob and me, thinks that its the best for our crew members not only to be good in dance but also in their individual educations. Its very hard to get high paying job without good results, but still getting a good results its very hard for to find your suitable job. Do what you do best and always prepare a back up plan before things get messy in life. So my babies, I hope you won't let Ha-bob down, just do your best in your studies, and remember don't care what people say, we're always here to help
EVERYDAY JOB : GETTING TIRED
I've decided not to get myself down PES from B to C, which I found it kinda stupid, its because, during my BMT, my planning was to join the MUSIC DRAMA COMPANY, which I really put my 110% into it and I think I did very well in those 2 out of 3 stages. But after all those hardwork and the destination I've gone thru, I was rejected due to my PES B. Now, my vocation as a SUPPLY ASSISTANT under ARMSKOTE which really s**ks to the core make me un-enjoy my life in NATIONAL SERVICE. Everyday waking up by the alarm clock at 5 am every morning, gosh, its like I'm still in BMT. DAMN IT! But, all I know I'm just going to serve this suffering and get back to pursue my studies.
THEY DON'T COME EASILY : WHERE DO I GET THEM
Friends, don't really come easily, its hard to find a very good friend that can really understands you. For me, I think I've found the right friends and which now, we're close brother. I really thank god for giving me this path of light to be patience and I'll get I pray for, like a very nice friends. I know my life S**Ks, but they've gone thru the worst of me, in which I really pity them a lot. Since then, we've a lot of plans and dreams to catch up with, all I know we're going to prove to them that we can survive.
TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE.....
TO BE CONTINUE...............................


0 comments:
Post a Comment