Hey bloggie! I had a tiring day today, as I went out to catch "The Mummy and The dragon emperor". Well it was a nice movie but I was kind of expecting something more exciting to it thou and further more it was a last resort choice to watch it at Jurong east. Think about its, an old movie theather, the sound system sux to the core. But oh well atleast I manage to watch it. After all that, We went back to our homebase to Jurong, where Erwan cut he's hair like mine only that he's haircut looks way far better then mine and yeah he also did some highlight to his hair which now look like those one-of-a-kind MATS. Joking bro~ After all that we took our own sweet time to dance training at pioneer,as I was fucking late and I train Fadh, Ain and shidah abit harder! Gosh its such a waste that the talents they have hasn't been brush up. I was kind of piss off with my own crewmates! NO OFFENCE GUYS! but 1 by one msg me saying "Elf,weds make it at Esplanade if not I wont come!" what the hack, and the others too. Come on guys! We got a performance coming up and we're not doin this alone but we are being featured, I'm not putting you guys for fun. Just be thankful that KID is kind enough to put us in thier show! Last and for most, we're not putting much effort in our dance practice. I got so much trouble here, please, I'm just beggin you people out there not put much more burden on me. I've suffered enough. I'm just sorry if I'm behaving this way, but i just can't stand it no more, I just want the best in our crew! Hope you guys understand me, maybe I'm too kind enough and I think I tried my best to understand you guys! I just want to say I'm sorry if anything that i said offended you guys out there or Im just being too harsh or hard on you! Please people, we can make it, only that you guys are not putting the seriousness in it yet. Please mark my words, one day,I'll train you guys like how I was being trained. I;m doing this for our good!
Sorry peeps!


0 comments:
Post a Comment