CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

what should we NAME it this round!

Today, I'm so uber tired due to I've to teach those kids which for the moment NOW, I name them as KIDs JR. They're having rehearsal tomorrow at Taman Jurong CC for some SHINE event and I'm totally grateful that, kid invited us, FNBC, to be featured in thier upcoming performance this coming 15th August 2008. I don't how to thank you, kid, and I was having this idea of making you guys our family and maybe our junior which I really need to brush u guys up cause, YOU guys can really dance. Its just that you guys need some one to guide you properly, I mean like throw that "MINAHS" attitude out, thats all. Well I do had a great time dancing with you guys, haha shalin, the cutest dancer I ever met and yes they are funny! Anyways, tomorrow is the next rehearsal, I mean its like so called another audition but no worries cause KIDs JR made it thru for the performance! Gosh here I am in the room not taking my "luner" *my word of lunch & Dinner* hungary la seh! Haha. So, I sort of choreo some krump steps*lolx! its a miracle elf choreo krump!* for our last song which is "Party People" by Nelly feat Fergie, and it sort of turn out well thou haha. Well lets just pray that all will turn our well for tomorrow!
thats all from me for today!
tired like fcuk!
Here's a few words before i sign off,
Feelings is just an emotional
that can be control.
Hold it long enough,
you'll end up loosing
its patience.
But why must you,
left youself all alone.
Think back
and you'll know why!
bye!
urs,
elfo

0 comments: