Hey bloggy! I had a fun time today but anyways nothing special thou. Its a normal routine in the morning
Morning Routine : The Laundry, Breakfast, Smoke Break, PSP time,
That was my Morning Routine, and if you wish to know that, thats my everyday routine. Yes! take that, due to I'm not working*LAZYBUM*
This would be my Afternoon Routine, its quite different from MR
Afternoon Routine : Red Onions & White Onions, Smoke Break, PSP, then its time for to get my Morning bathe! haha
I stinks, I know!
For the whole day I've been laze around the house by just doing nothing! Oh yeah I know its random but I MISS YOU TOO!
Back to earth! I have completed my God Of War - Ghost of Spartan on the PSP version, who's your daddy now Zeus! Haha and my brother is have trouble killing all his enemies which he start playing before me. But after all some help goes to him thou for helping me finish my game.
Anyways, while I was waiting for someone and also while playing PSP, I felt asleep and in the sleeping mode, I was kind of half asleep and half awake. So I heard mama said that we're goin out to West Coast Park or West Coast which I hardly hear clearly as I was in the hibernate mode. So baba woke me up, so upon that I straight away went to the bathroom for my shower, and called Erwan after that saying that the rest of us is going out, just checking him out if he wanna tag along so he say why not but not anymore further then West Coast as he's driving a Company car.
Oh yeah talking bout car, Erwan drive the coolest car ever! Its a Nissan Brand and a family car. I'll update the pix if I have the chances!
Now FnBCREW going to be one strong spirit! We made it out with out own sweat or whatever shit that has brought us together! Anyways,
Morning Routine : The Laundry, Breakfast, Smoke Break, PSP time,
That was my Morning Routine, and if you wish to know that, thats my everyday routine. Yes! take that, due to I'm not working*LAZYBUM*
This would be my Afternoon Routine, its quite different from MR
Afternoon Routine : Red Onions & White Onions, Smoke Break, PSP, then its time for to get my Morning bathe! haha
I stinks, I know!
For the whole day I've been laze around the house by just doing nothing! Oh yeah I know its random but I MISS YOU TOO!
Back to earth! I have completed my God Of War - Ghost of Spartan on the PSP version, who's your daddy now Zeus! Haha and my brother is have trouble killing all his enemies which he start playing before me. But after all some help goes to him thou for helping me finish my game.
Anyways, while I was waiting for someone and also while playing PSP, I felt asleep and in the sleeping mode, I was kind of half asleep and half awake. So I heard mama said that we're goin out to West Coast Park or West Coast which I hardly hear clearly as I was in the hibernate mode. So baba woke me up, so upon that I straight away went to the bathroom for my shower, and called Erwan after that saying that the rest of us is going out, just checking him out if he wanna tag along so he say why not but not anymore further then West Coast as he's driving a Company car.
Oh yeah talking bout car, Erwan drive the coolest car ever! Its a Nissan Brand and a family car. I'll update the pix if I have the chances!
Now FnBCREW going to be one strong spirit! We made it out with out own sweat or whatever shit that has brought us together! Anyways,
ATTENTION
I've decided that one of the weeks
we'll only have ONE day practice
as due to some certain reasons
not from me but from all us
I'm doing this for our goods
If you have anything in doubts,
Do not hestitate to give me a call/text
we'll only have ONE day practice
as due to some certain reasons
not from me but from all us
I'm doing this for our goods
If you have anything in doubts,
Do not hestitate to give me a call/text
I'm sicked and tired after promises goes the other but end up its just a prank call. If its a final decision I'd accept it but only when some one go to check if its the final call. So, this just another words of mine!
Trust is just a word,
never ever betray a trust
if you promised.
Don't let your promise keep hanging
and just lied.
Maybe,
even your promise
will kill you!
never ever betray a trust
if you promised.
Don't let your promise keep hanging
and just lied.
Maybe,
even your promise
will kill you!
If just don't understand whatever its says, then I'm just here to say "Then don't get it, get it!"
*Final words : loving you every single day of my life is not a regret thing to do. Not even a waste of time Love and miss you!
*Final words : loving you every single day of my life is not a regret thing to do. Not even a waste of time Love and miss you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment