CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Currently I'm down with a flu with a slight fever, But today is kind of the different SUNDAYS I usually have in my familys. Well, its sort of a quiet day today nuting fussy, help my sis to cook fried rice and to make it my day, someone bought for me a box of Ferrero RondNoir, the Dark Chocolate of Ferraro Roche, haha how nice! Thank you love one. That really made my day fweh! Anyways not much to blog for today or the day before but there's some issue that 'WE' need to settle, and if some how you guys are reading this, please do be patience as its nothing to do with FnBcrew. I just need to talk to you personally and sort of talk sense into you. Gosh! I miss clubbing! How bad can that be, no offence but yes I just miss club. Sorry love, but I just need to have that shout out to let go of my sorrow! WHAT THE HACK! haha sorrow! Getting sleepy now, just wanna let you know that, thanks for being there whenever I need you! Oh yesssiiiree! Ain called and asked if I could help her on her dance moves, this coming friday for her National Day Celebration at Taman Jurong CC, not being proud but been there done that with Freako De stylerz. But I was hoping if I can get that slot too, well you know for exposure for my crew since they're new in this dance scene! Oh well that can be arrange if everything turns out well, not to mention, Ain I miss you!
ok I'm hungry now and wanna get some peace of sleep!

0 comments: