CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Congrats!

Yeay! yes I'm proud of cause! Say hi to my First Blog! I maybe slow but I just can't seem to have the time to have it my own! By now I'm really happy to have it my own! Shall I say WELCOME TO MY BLOG now! Anyways, to all those Fantastic Notorious Bitch Crew, I had a great time at Sentosa even though I made myself look like an idiot but none to blame, and I wanna say thank you to BRF for coming to join us, but still it doesn't make any differents its as if you guys wasn't there but I know at least you guys made it there...LATE! haha. I do had a great time there as its our first outing as a crew, but all that insecure about this team is that I just hate it to say but it will end up becoming true, so might as well I'll just keep my big mouth shut! Del beautiful I miss you so! Hang out sometimes will ya, haha I know, you will end up saying "Call me la gundu!" Ross, sorry to mention but you've been miss too, you go girl*random*. Oh yeah! hell yeah to me! I'm serving the Nation soon, on 11 September 2008! How bad can that be man. Firstly, Its a very SUAY day, tell me who doesn't know what 11 Sept recalls to. 2nd, Its Puasa Time and lastly I don't wanna mention as its very very very suay! Its like 1 mth before my Bdae! Choy! What a Bad year! Anyways, since I mention bout NS, just can't wait how sux life is serving the Army, and also how really really bad life can be in ARMY. Hope its gonna turns out well, I mean in anything that related to NS. Gosh! I just cant wait to get out of this FREAKING HOUSE. Once I'm in my Army life, I'm so gonna miss you, you know who you are, As for those who thinks its you, think again! You guys are my heart, *the GUYS are refered to FnBc* But still there are some are going to be miss personally only one heart one love!

0 comments: