This what happen when boredom strikes me!
And yet again I didn't sleep the whole day since yesterday, want to know what's up, I don't even know what's wrong with me, I guess I'm infected with insomnia. Gosh!
The worse is yet to come, cuz I have dance the whole day since last month and yes everyday from monday to friday with not enough of rest with all the baby sit cleaning the house which i don't even complain not like some! Well I do complain but to my love ones only.
Now, I'm struggling with the remix of songs and the next full dress rehearsal is just next week, I mean next tuesday! Seriously, we're not even close to the end, hardly to have perfection and lastly our item not even finish!
Back . . . .
Sorry was kind of chatting with arab for the moment, asking for his help and and yes i did tried but he tried to ask Faisal for help instead. The reason is that I asked if one of them can bring their laptop down so as I can download the Sony software music maker, thats the only software I'm good at and yes hope he can bring the laptop down.
Today, I guess gonna be a tiring day as I'm going for 2 dance practice, Pioneer dorm first and down to the Esplanade underground. Gosh, I do need to have some intensive training on them, I mean like really - really intensive.
Oh yeah! My sis are getting hook with her pinoy girlfriend, Alexeria, haha and I got one too! Ok I'm fucking sleepy now but my eyes just couldn't shut, my heart says rest but my body won't move. what's got into me!
Anyways here are the list of songs that we're going to use for the upcoming event!
1. Feedback - Janet Jackson
2. Fantasy - Money feat Timbaland
3. Temperture - Sean paul
4. Touch it - Busta ryhme (remix version)
5. When I grow up - Pussy CatDolls
6. Whatever You like - Nicole Schzinger
7. Super buck - Krump Kings
Thats how the order of the songs will be in our remix, I wish if I can manage to remix them up perfectly. Ok some errands need to be done now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment