Hey my life just getting better. I'm not sure by how or what but I just felt that something great gonna happen soon before I'm being enlisted. Well I wanna apologise if there's any typing error here cuz I'm using the old desktop in my sister's room which is fcuking old and it is so so lagging. Anyways, 2 more weeks before I'm going to be in the Army and which I'm so gonna miss all my peeps like my dance crew and my other dancers like those FNC peeps, my family and not forgetting my love ones. Gosh, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE... I just love FNBCrew la. We're just trash from the dirt trying to clean ourselves out to be something new. After so long this is the only thing I get to blog cause as i said I wont bother turning on my comp as its freaking old. Lastly I wanna say sorry to Ash from Nu X's crew, Sorry if I let you down or so or if I have dissapoint you in anyways, I'm truly sorry bout the stuffs. Still friends? Ok I got nothing much to share thou but last words! I ain't dead and yes to some others, MIND YOUR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS, DONT BOTHER TELLING OTHERS WHO, WHAT OR WHERE YOU SEE ME. SETTLE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS CORRECTLY OR SHALL I SAY GO AND FIX YOU LIFE PERFECTLY! AND YES YOU'RE JUST PLASTIC AND FAKED. GOSH WHEN WILL SOME ONE REALLY POINT OUT THAT ON YOU! I DO HAVE THE GUTS BUT YOU ARE JUST FULL WITH LIES. IN YOU DREAMS, FOR SURE YOU'LL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, BUT "SMACK!" FACE IT, DOWN IN REALITY, WHO WOULD WANT A PLASTIC AND FAKE PERSON LIKE YOU TRUST ME I JUST HATE YOU, WHENEVER I SEE YOU AROUND I FELT VERY VERY DISGUSTED BY YOU. BUT PLEASE DON'T BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD ANYWAYS. HONESTLY I HATE YOU SO MUCH.
Life would be great if I didn't know you


0 comments:
Post a Comment