CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I wonder how, I wonder why . . .

Hey bloggie! Too tired to type but I think its better I'll keep things to myself and just watch for the moves. Well for those might have be wondering a 2nd thot of what im thinking or so, soon it will shout! Today's practice was quite fun but still they are having much more breaks, hmph! But they still turn out great. I do some intensive training on Fadh, Ain, Idah, and Shaleen, these are the fews hidden talents are bound to be shown to the crowd of what they have. I taught them some steps using the song "Whatever you like" by the one and only hot babe which is HER NAME IS NICOLE! Hahas, she's just super hot! *ok random* Well tomorrow is another day another dance practice, and the only person should be getting tired should be me, I'm like.... *no words to describe* Anyways, FNBC can't make it to Jurong tomorrow not sure why and I don't know how should I make it up to kid and the rest of FNC as they're expecting US to be there with them. Gosh! We got only like 5 to 6 days of training before the last full dress rehearsal which is on 12th August, and we're like not even close to finish, not even the song is being remix and I need the comfirmation by Enul A.S.A.P ! Gosh 1 show 3 crews in a featured performance. Guess its just a waste down the drain! Maybe I should forget bout those B-Boys, they don't even call or text me, lagi2 Enul. Damn! And how am I suppose to complete this whole show, I can't dance w/o my crew. PLease don't let me suffer like this, please understand the situation that I've been thru. Teaching steps, Choreo steps, remix of songs, its like I'm the everything, I have to do this and that, this and that!

"Ya allah, beri kan lah aku ketenangan dan kekuatan, ya allah"

Amin.

Maybe this is how I should just lead my life with, all those hardship will come in nice favour. I do believe that, patience will bring you anything that you favour, don't get things too rush, just wait and they will have the answer to your prayers! Trust me, its worth waiting for!

0 comments: