I didn't mention I was hating on you nor I'm doin this to hint on you but some things just happen for a reason, I give in an yes, I took your apologise. Please I'm not being harsh on you, and yes I know and admit that I ruin this relationship but how could you do this to me and spread rumours? Yes, This is the part where YOU can't convince me that you're the fire starter. I'm mad because you spoilt my name and reputation, how am I suppose to deal with that. Which I'm glad you're happy NOW with your BOYFREND, may god bless your relationship with him, and I'm SO SO SORRY for cursing your late mum, I maybe a rage but I'm afraid I was in the wrong too. I'm sorry frend if I were to have hurt your feelings on that point of time. People can always see the bad side of where they can't see the good side of as the being blind of the envious of someone where they themselves don't give a damn if HE/SHE change for the better. ONLY GOD knows how much I suffered while you were gone, AND I KNOW how bad you have to heal with all the nonsense that you were given n being treated like shit. I wish we could still be frends but fate just dont let us. Just let it remain as STRANGERS. I ALWAYS REMEMBERS YOUR LINES : I do forgive your mistake but I cant forget what you did. AND : Its easy to forgive but memories filled with darkness will always remains...
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.....................................................................
Post a Comment