CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

OBSESSION

Currently, i'm so obsessed over some who is so super duper uber cute and not forgetting very charming person, sorry NADT syg, its not u this time round. I just know that, I'm goin crazy over but yet to know you better, but wait before people call me a stalker or whatever but, we do know each otha, I mean juz recently but I just can't stop going to you FACEBOOK.com profile and fantasizing you being with me. OK THIS SOUNDS SO SO WRONG! HAHAHA! I admit that I'll go GAGA seeing you online everytime and every single day. If only you know how I feel towards you, but you're just playing your own game. I'm so OBSESSED over you like seriously, I just can't stop myself from looking at you and not forgetting your pictures. SHEESH! You're 2 years my junior but yeah, you are still uber cute! OK STOP SAYING CUTE! If I were to get you, I'll be so fucking proud that I got you and mine!! If things goes smoothly, most probably I'd declare myself to you and make a confession, the right time is yet to come so maybe I should take things slow and from there, I'll do whatever best I can do to make you mine! This is another obsession other then MY ADIDAS SNOW BOOTS! This version is to hawt too handle alone. To all my frends out there, READ THIS LINE : I ALLOWED YOU TO CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ABOUT THIS BLOG CUZ I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU WANNA SAY ABOUT MY OBSESSION, JUST SO YOU KNOW, YES I'M GOIN CRAZY OVER SOMEONE, DON'T GO GAGA WHEN I BRING THIS PERSON DOWN FOR PRAC! HAHA!!!! ANYWAYS, I LOVE WOODLANDS!!!! random!!! I LOVE YOU *BABI* (its the hint for my obsession nick in other languages)

GO FIGURE!!!!!!

BYE!

OK THATS ALL FOR TODAY!

0 comments: