CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Let's do some STUPID SHIT!

Hey bloggy, I know when people who hasn't been updating thier blog, it will always start withs "Its been a long time since I've update my...blah...blah..blah". I misses seeing my tagboard being flood with new updates and stuff but anyways here I am. I've never felt so good as I felt last time well I'm cant answer myself why but maybe with all the motivations and the inspirations I guess I did manage myself all the way out. Being broken hearted or whenever you feel like shit, its not going to heal you instantly but it depends on the situation. Every incidents has to do a report and file to the individual management, its the same thing when people ask you how,who,when, and what happen. We, ourselves have to be negeotiable with our answer to the questions. A strong will of the history and the mistaken mistakes you've made and also the unforgetting regretness that you wish you never made that mistake. People usually hate themself after every mistake were made upon them, but what they hardly to see is that its just a repetition sector in each bloc. So as you can see my fren every mistake you've made is just another decent news for you to learn and preventing it from happen again in the mere future. Well the only help I would suggest is to dream big in the dreams you feel that its just right before you, and kept the obstacle just well done not to rushing, be whatever you wanna and do whatever it looks and feel goods on you. Trust me, once you got that self-esteem and you self consiousness, you're ready to back up on track! Feel the air and breathe in deep, clear your mind and at ease!

0 comments: