CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Over expecting to lost

Just so you all know, here I am once again. Another life is still in mystery, it was hard to go thru the whole month of hardship without getting the stuffs or things you fantasized for. All I can do at that point of time was pray the whole time just to calm myself down, now you see me in a different person. I, now love of who am I and proud of what I am but to gain the trust of someone wasn't that easy as you think, this was what I went thru since the day I was born, A mislove and a trust of a mother. She is now to be proud of whom to the children she gave birth to, and to whom she loves, will never ever be uneven. Now you see my frend, the hardship of your everyday life is equally the same as everyone, not dividing each other status of standing nor the facts of the religion. Even the RICH & FAMOUS has their unsolve problems. I use to cried upon seeing the past of my life and I guess you do too, and yet some can fore-see what is the boundaries of each limits. We humans which some believe in living for TODAY, getting prepared for TOMORROW and learn mistaked or knowledge from YESTERDAY. By reading, it kind of makes you stop and think for few seconds, regarding if am I for real? People do change, but how long will takes for you to make up to all the sins, mistakes, lies and the past if you aren't strong enough or even ready to be at ease. I learn that being having the hatred won't bring you nowhere in achieving those front future but will end up in a slow and a rough ride of life. My frends was and still wondering, am I for real with all this words? Due to the aspect of life that I over come I didn't know to stand up for my rights and barely speaks for people. The love of someone given to you is the most precious thing in the world, we human says diamonds are forever and money makes the world go round & round, well the first thing in mind is that, the precious love is to be treated as if that is diamonds and with or without money, loves will never dies and forever make us go round & round. This is a piece of words that was being type instantly by me, no rehearsal neither its taken from any authories author. I'm a man of a man who is proud of who I am in whatever thoughts wass given. The words of mine is to be seen by unsupported people who is lag of love, self-repsect, and adding to your motivation if you need any. I do study people of each individual events as behaviours of numerous people going thru thier everyday life. If you ever come to a point thinking there's no point of living, just got look up on people who died early due to some accidents, atleast feel the guilt of their lost, only god knows how long you will live, still do not ever think of cutting your live short. Inspirations will atleast come from someone who done you more then enough hurt or learning up to what you've done, the only thing you can do afterall your hardship in life, endurance and perserverance, be strong by your will and to not let anyone knock you down. Fight for your own living life.
Till here, I end my inspiration of motivation, untill we meet again.
yours only,
Elfeieno Bailey Kunzil.

0 comments: